The scientific research work (SRW) of the department is consist of:
- - long-term plan of SRW;
- - plan and report on SRW for a calendar year;
- - list of works and scientific publications of teachers;
- - scientific research work of student (SRWS).
The department teachers participate actively in various international and republican conferences held by the Academy, as well as outside it. A number of scientific works of the teaching staff of the department are published in publications included in information resources of Web of Science (Thomson Reuters) and in the international database Scopus (Elsevier):
Khayrullin E.M. Mathematical Model of Heat Transfer in Opening Electrical Contacts with Tunnel Effect // Filomat 32: 3,2018, 1003-1008, Serbia;
Sugirbekova A.K. Medwell journals, 2018 Investigation of Various Types of Liquid Fuel Atomization and Combustion Processes at High Turbulence. Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences13 (11): 4054-4064, 2018 ISSN 1816-949X;
Seidildaeva A.K. P. Mikhailov, M. Baktybayev, Z. Bayasilova, M. Tatiyeva, A. Seidildayeva, Multi-functional sensors for control systems and monitoring International Journal Of Mechanical Engineering & Technology (IJMET), Publishers of High Quality Peer Reviewed Refereed Scientific, Engineering & Technology, Medicine and Management International Journals, 2018, ISSN 0976-6340 (Scopus);
Tairabekova S.J. Nanosized Catalysts in the Process oh Hydrogenating Acetylene / Eurasian Chemico-Technological Journal – 20. (2018) .P. 249-254.
The annual scientific and practical conference among students is held at the Academy of Civil Aviation (ACA), which promotes the exchange of views between young and experienced scientists, students and staff, and maintains a connection between science and practice. It will contribute to the improvement of scientific process of the ACA and creates an incentive for further productive work.
The department carries out the research work of students.
In 2019, at the Republican Competition of SRWS in section “Aviation Security” participated 1st year students of the specialty “Flight Operation of Aircraft and Engines” Ayapbergenov Rustam, Aubakirov Rauan, supervisor – candidate of physical and mathematical sciences Segizbaeva R.U., “Solving problems of aircraft noise using calculations and tables in EXCEL”.
Academic Year 2016-2017
Annually, the Academy holds an Interuniversity Student Olympiad in Physics and Mathematics among students of institutions of higher education in Almaty, as well as students participate actively in the Republican Subject Olympiad.
In 22.02.2019 the Interuniversity Subject Olympiad in Physics and Mathematics, dedicated to the message of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan “The Year of Youth – the Beginning of New Opportunities” was held.
Students from the Almaty University, Border Guard Academy of the National Security Committee of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Kazakh National Women’s Teacher Training University participated in the Olympiad. The total number of participants is 60 (ACA – 48 students, Almaty University – 2 students, Border Guard Academy of the National Security Committee of the Republic of Kazakhstan – 5 students, Kazakh National Women’s Teacher Training University – 5 students), 21 of them in Physics, 39 in Mathematics.
Winners of the Physics Olympiad:
First place: Zhaylaubek Danabek, student of At-18.2 kaz (20 points)
Second place: Elbai Bakytzhan, student of At-18.7 kaz (17 points),
Bostekbaeva Kalamkas, student of At-18.4 kaz (16 points),
Third place: Musaipova Ayaulym, student of At-18.3 kaz (14 points),
Dzholdarasova Dilyara, student of At-18.2 rus (14 points),
Karataban Beksultan, student of At-18.2 kaz (14 points)
Letter of thanks: Abdykhalykov Zhansultan, student of AT-18-5 kaz,
Zhanat Makboz, student of At-18.4 kaz
Winners of the Mathematics Olympiad:
First place: 1. Tirshilik Fariza, student of At-18.6 kaz (50 points)
Second place: 1. Qazhenov Daryn, 1st year student, Border Guard Academy of the National Security Committee of the Republic of Kazakhstan,
2. Teshebaev Arnur, 1st year student, Border Guard Academy of the National Security Committee of the Republic of Kazakhstan,
3. Zhumanova Aigerim, 1st year student of Kazakh National Women’s Teacher Training University.
Third place: 1. Yerbolova Ayaulym, 1st year student of Kazakh National Women’s Teacher Training University,
2. Yersynkhan Diaz, 1st year student of the Almaty University
3. Sagatbekov Magzhan, student of the group AT-18-5, AHA
4 Onoshbay Mukhametkali, 1st year student, Border Guard Academy of the National Security Committee of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Letter of thanks:
Itemgen Moldir, 1st year student of Kazakh National Women’s Teacher Training University,
Onoshbay Mukhametkali, 1st year student, Border Guard Academy of the National Security Committee of the Republic of Kazakhstan,
Meyirbek Gaziz, 1st year student of the Almaty University.
The students won prizes (diplomas and certificates) in the Republican and Interuniversity student Subject Olympiad in Physics and Mathematics were awarded.
The department has the Circles in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry, where students in-depth study different topics and consider optimal methods for solving problems. The main tasks of the student scientific circle are:
• ensuring the active participation of students in scientific conferences, competitions for the best scientific work, scientific seminars;
• formation of students' interest in scientific creativity, teaching methods and methods for independently solving the scientific problems in the field of natural science research and working skills in research teams;
• assistance to students in mastering the methodology and skills in an independent research and development of scientific problems;
• exchange of experience in organizing and holding scientific work among members of student scientific circles;
• training among the most capable, active and successful students of the reserve of scientific and scientific-pedagogical staff;
• revealing the most gifted and talented students, use of their creative and intellectual potential for solving urgent problems of increasing the efficiency of the educational process.